Five things I hate about this diet
- Lack of bread – I need bread. Granary bread makes me feel happy and nourished, especially with my newfound love of marmite (I know right, weird right?)
- The suggestion that you should cook food for sweetener in it – I didn’t often put sugar in dinner before (apart from sweet and sour sauce) so why do I need to keep adding sweetener. It’s odd and I refuse to make any recipe that suggested it.
- Substitution of yoghurt for anything that’s supposed to be a white sauce – it doesn’t work, congeals and I refuse to do this as well.
- Overnight oats – good lord this morning’s go-to diet breakfast was grim – hence the need for granary toast.
- Baked beans, of which I am allowed to eat many. I used to love baked beans.
There are more than five but that’s my rant for this morning. If I lose any significant weight it will be a miracle because let’s face it, I don’t like most of the rules…
Edited: to add I do not accept you can make any kind of successful pasty by using a Weightwatchers wrap as the pastry. It’s plain wrong. I am also completely and utterly bored of passata which appears to be in absolutely everything. May make up own diet instead.